- Create an effective SEO strategy to successfully maintain a competitive organic search presence in all markets.
- Create competitive keywords, title tags, etc
- SEO copywriting
- Manage Google AdWords and Google Analytics accounts reporting progress to management.
- Create additional landing pages as the company expands, and maintain the websites on a regular basis.
- Implement, manage and measure the progress of multiple social media accounts beyond the currently popular sites (Facebook, twitter, Google+, etc)
- Stay up-to-date with new social media tools, metrics, best practices and how other organizations are using them
- Work closely to assist our dealers and e-tailers to develop SEO presence on internet
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities with SEO
- Create blog posts, podcasts, videos and other materials
- Link building (both internal and external)
- Strong YouTube knowledge
Self starter and go getter, the candidate must be motivated to read documents on SEO best practices and new techniques and evaluate how those ideas fit in to our existing SEO and website structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Web Design or a similar field.
- SEO skills and techniques
- Social media tools and techniques
- Experience with data and website analysis
- Website creation and maintenance is advantage
- Strong computer skills
- Advanced writing skills and YouTube/video experience
- Ability to multi-task between SEO and social media
- Strong verbal communication
- Team player with the ability to work independently
with subject as "SEO Specialist"